On Friday 27 October 2017 the Faculty of Philosophy presented the thematic collection of papers Kosovo and Metohija During World War II – Seven Decades Later, in cooperation with the Office for Kosovo and Metohija of the Government of the Republic of Serbia.
The collection of papers, published by the Faculty of Philosophy in Kosovska Mitrovica, was edited by professors Vladan Virijević and Dalibor Elezović.
The publication was presented by:
- Mira Radojević, professor at the Faculty of Philosophy in Belgrade, Department of History of Yugoslavia,
- Vladan Virijević, associate professor at the Faculty of Philosophy in Kosovska Mitrovica, Department of History,
- Dalibor Elezović, assistant professor at the Faculty of Philosophy in Kosovska Mitrovica, Department of History.
This presentation was organizes as part of the promotion of the University at this year’s Belgrade Book Fair within the exhibition area dedicated to the Office for Kosovo and Metohija of the Government of the Republic of Serbia.
The electronic version of the publication is available in pdf format.
Contents (original titles translated into English):
- Stefan I. Ančev, Formation of Balkan Identity in the Western Literature and Propaganda during the XIX-XX Centuries
- Božica Ž. Slavković, Kosovo and Metohija in the Years Approaching the Second World War
- Aleksandar D. Stamatović, Metohija in Plans Montenegrin Separatists to Establishing the State of Montenegro 1941
- Budimir R. Aleksić, Serbian Writers from Kosovo and Metohija Exiled in 1941
- Vladan R. Virijević, Persecution and Sufferings of Serbs in the District of Djakovica in 1941
- Slaviša I. Biševac, Suffering of the Old Kolasin Population in the Second World War
- Nenad M. Antonijević, War Crimes in Kosovo and Metohija in 1943. and 1944. year
- Jovan J. Aleksić, Establishment, Organization Structure and Natural Characteristics of Yugoslav Army Overseas on Kosovo and Metohija
- Miroslav R. Purić, Quisling and Collaborationist Forces in the German Occupation Zone in Kosovo and Metohija until the Surrender of Italy
- Igor Đ. Vukadinović, The Liberation of Kosovo and Metohija in 1944
- Dušan M. Bojković, The Suppression of Armed Rebellion of Ballists in Kosovo and Metohija during the Winter 1944/1945
- Jurij M. Hadalin, The Long Arm of Josip Broz Tito or the Influence of Svetozar Vukmanović Tempo on the Military-political Situation in Albania
- Ivan M. Becić, Slađana S. Zdravković, Position of Kosovo and Metohija in the Negotiations Related to Creation of the Balkan Federation during and after the Second World War
- Marijana N. Stamova, Kosovo and Metohija and Yugoslav-Albanian Relations (1945–1948)
- Vesna M. Marković, Women Emancipation on Kosovo and Metohija 1941–1953
- Aleksandar N. Skvoznikov, The Declaration of Independence of Kosovo and Metohija: International Legal Assessment